Soulfit is the trading name for Soulfit (UK) Limited. Our Company Registration number is ..........
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to give us specific information which can identify you when using this website, be assured we will only use it in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time, in line with changes in legislation, by updating this page. You should check back to ensure you’re happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1.4.18 and is reviewed annually in March of each year.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name, job title, and the name of the organisation you work for.
- contact information including your email address, phone numbers and organisation address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to our customer surveys and/or offers we’d like to share
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use it to:
- maintain internal records – such as programme attendance, payments etc
- improve our offerings and services by asking your opinion
- email you about services, offers or other info we think you’ll find interesting or useful
- customise the website according to your – and others’ – interests.
We may contact you by email, phone, or mail, unless you request otherwise.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, and safeguard the information we collect online. Whilst highly unlikely, if we believe there has been a breach of our data security we will inform you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. They allow applications to tailor their operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are of most interest. This helps us analyse our web page traffic. It also means we can improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this specific information for statistical analysis. The data is then removed from the system.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline them if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we don’t have any control over that other website. Therefore, we can’t be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information – you decide
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do or do not want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below or emailing email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You may also request for your information to be removed at any time. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Soulfit Ltd, 47 Western Road, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1RL. We will respond to you within one month of receiving your request.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.